- use 21st century technologies to locate, access, evaluate, manipulate, create, store and retrieve information
- express ideas and communicate with others, using computer-based technologies
- develop an awareness of the range of applications of computer-based technologies in society
- discriminate in the choice of computer-based technologies for a given purpose
- develop the confidence to explore, adapt and shape technological understandings and skills in response to challenges now and in the future.
ICT is integrated as a learning tool within all learning areas, and to facilitate this, specific ICT skills are taught. This is done within classrooms, either as a whole class or with small learning groups
Our scope and sequence provides sequential, skills based learning opportunities and students are able to use and demonstrate their skills on a regular basis.